The User accepts the General Terms and Conditions by just accessing the Web Site or by using the services and content offered through the Web Site. The provision of services and content offered through the Web Site will always be conditional to the acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions. In case of non-acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions, the User must abstain from accessing the Web Site and / or use any services offered through the Web Site. Romy&Chic reserves the right to modify these General Terms and Conditions. An updated version of the General Terms and Conditions will be available on the Web Site on a permanent basis. Just the use of the services and / or just accessing the Web Site at a future date will constitute your acceptance of any changes made to the General Terms and Conditions. It is recommended by Romy&Chic that you periodically consult the General Terms and Conditions and its changes. The services and content offered through the Web Site are addressed solely to legal and corporate individuals or law-abiding individuals and companies/associations that, in accordance with the applicable legislation, have sufficient legal capacity to accept these General Terms and Conditions and have not been excluded by Romy&Chic for contravening any provision herein.
Romy&Chic has all rights reserved. All Web Site content, such as text, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, graphic design, source code and software, are the sole property of Romy&Chic or third party property, whose rights are held legitimately by Romy&Chic and are therefore protected by national and international legislation. All trade names, trademarks or logos, symbols, mixed brands, or registered figurative signs that appear on the Web Site also belong to Romy&Chic, or have previous authorization for the right of use. Therefore, in this regard, they are copyright protected / o protected by law. The Reproduction, copy, use, distribution, commercialization, public communication, or any other activity with any of the items included in the Web Site, that is performed without previous authorization from Romy&Chic and / or any of the owners of the brands, is an offense punishable by law. Romy&Chic disclaims all liability arising from the misuse of the content posted on this site and reserves the right to update, delete, set limitations or restrict the user's access temporarily or permanently, at any moment. Moreover, Romy&Chic denies all liability that may arise from any erroneous or missing information herein, in particular, it denies all liability that may arise from third party website information via their links in these pages. Romy&Chic is not responsible for any possible security breaches that may occur via the use of virus infected computers or the consequences that may arise from browser malfunction and/or from non-updated browsers. Romy&Chic will not be responsible for any service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctions, and in general, any other problems that arise from causes beyond Romy&Chic's control, including / or due to User fraudulent or negligent performance and / or from causes arising through Force Majeur. Notwithstanding the provisions of current law, as well as the effects of these conditions, it shall be included in the concept of force majeure all those events beyond Romy&Chic's control, such as third party failure; any operator or utility company failures, problems resulting from acts of government, inability to access third-party networks, any acts or omissions by public authorities, problems resulting from natural disasters, power outages, etc...also from the attack of hackers, crackers or from any computer systems' security and integrity experts. In any case, whatever their cause, Romy&Chic has no liability whatsoever for problems arising from either direct or indirect damages; emerging damages and / or loss of profits. In spite of this, Romy&Chic confirms it has adopted, and will adopt in future, all measures necessary, within its capabilities and state of technology, to guarantee the correct functioning of this web site so that the User will be safe from virus transmissions and any other harmful components.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding sections, the user agrees he/she must also refrain from:
1. Making unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Site and / or the contents for illegal purposes that are prohibited in the General Terms and Conditions; that are counterproductive to third party rights and interests, or that, in any way, could damage, disable, overburden, impair or impede the normal use of services or documents, files and all type of contents stored in any computer device.
2. Access or attempt to access restricted areas of the Website, without meeting the required conditions for such access.
3. Cause damage to the hardware or software of the Web Site; its suppliers and/ or third parties.
4. Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software / logical or physical system capable of causing damage to hardware or software / logical or physical systems belonging to either Romy&Chic, its suppliers and / or third parties.
5. Try to access, use and / or manipulate any data belonging to either Romy&Chic, third parties, suppliers or other Users.
6. Playing/Reproducing Web Site content, or copying content; distributing, or allowing public access to content through any form of public communication, to alter or modify content, unless you have prior authorization from appropriate copyright holders or you are legally allowed to take these actions.
7. Remove, hide or manipulate annotations about intellectual or industrial property and other data identifying Romy&Chic's or third party' rights inserted in the content as well as technical protection devices or other information mechanisms that could be inserted in the content.
8. Obtain or attempt to obtain contents using means or procedures other than those appropriate and available for this purpose or that have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the content is found or, in general, other means and procedures than those used generally on the Internet that do not pose a risk of damage or misuse of the Web Site and / or its content.
9. In particular, and merely as an indicative and not exhaustive list, the User agrees he/she will not transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or images, photographs, recordings, software and, generally, any kind of material which:
1. In any way is contrary to, violates or undermines the fundamental rights and public freedom that is recognized constitutionally in international treaties and other applicable law.
2. Induces, incites or promotes criminal acts; slanderous, defamatory, violent acts or, in general, any acts that are against the law, good morals, generally accepted good practices or public order.
3. Induces, incites or promotes actions, attitudes or defamatory thoughts on sex, race, religion, creed, age or condition.
4. Enter, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or delinquent, violent, offensive, harmful services or, in general, any message/ service contrary to the law, good morals, generally accepted good practices and public order.
5. Induces or could induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
6. Induces or incites any involvement in dangerous practices that are harmful to mental stability and overall health.
7. Is copyright protected in terms of industrial and intellectual property belonging to third parties and/or Bettina Boutique without having prior authorization for it's intended use.
8. Is contrary to people's dignity, personal and family privacy or individual self images.
9. Constitutes any kind of advertising.
10. Includes any type of virus or program that impedes the normal running of the Web Site.
When provided with a password to access certain services and / or contents of the Website, you are required to use it diligently; keeping it secret at all times. You are, therefore, responsible for its correct custody and confidentiality, agreeing you will not transfer it temporarily or permanently to third parties, or allow any outsiders access to these services, and / or content. By the same token, in order to proceed to immediate cancellation, you agree to notify Romy&Chic any acts that may constitute a misuse of your password, such as, and without limitation, any theft, loss or unauthorized access. Consequently, as long as the report above is not made, Romy&Chic will be released from any liability that could arise from the misuse of your password. Thus, any illegal usage of the content and/ or services on the Web Site from any unauthorized third party will be your sole responsibility. If you negligently or intentionally breach any of your obligations under these General Terms and Conditions, you will be liable for all damages and losses to Romy&Chic that could arise from failure to comply to these General Terms and Conditions.
Romy&Chic does not guarantee access to the correct viewing, downloading or use of the materials and information contained on the Web Site pages that are disrupted, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control. Romy&Chic is not responsible for decisions that might be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered. Bettina Boutique may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects that your use of the Web Site or any of the services offered therein is contrary to the General Terms and Conditions. Romy&Chic will not be liable for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Web Site. The sole responsibility for Romy&Chic will be to eliminate the threatening content that could cause such damage as soon as possible on proviso this has been notified. In particular, Romy&Chic shall not be liable for damages caused, among other things, from:
1. Interferences, interruptions, errors, omissions, telephone/network breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused by deficiencies, overloading and errors in telecommunication lines and networks, or any other cause that may arise that is beyond Romy&Chic's control.
2. Unlawful interferences via the use of any kind of malware and by any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other type of unlawful interference.
3. Improper or incorrect abuse of the Web Site.
4. Security or navigation errors caused by browser malfunction or the use of non-updated versions of the browser. Romy&Chic reserves the right to withhold all or part of any content or information present on the website.
Romy&Chic disclaims all liability for damages of any kind that may result from Web Site Users misuse of the unrestricted services available to them or due to the presence of a virus, or the presence of other harmful elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, as well as in its stored documents and systems. Also, Romy&Chic is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of its data collection forms, these being solely for the provision of consultancy services and any arising uncertainties. On the other hand, the user may be claimed by Romy&Chic, in case of damages caused for wrongful or improper use of such services. Romy&Chic is not responsible for the use that the User makes of the Web Site Services; of its passwords, and any other material thereof that infringes third party intellectual property rights or any other third party rights. The User shall defend, indemnify and hold Romy&Chic harmless against any damage, injury, penalty, expense (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees) or civil, administrative or any other liability which may be suffered to save Bettina Boutique's connection with the failure or defective performance by you of the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions or applicable law, and in particular, in relation to their obligations regarding protection of personal data contained in these conditions or set out in the Data Protection Act and implementing regulations. Also, the User agrees to indemnify Romy&Chic against any damages arising from your use of "robots," "spiders," "crawlers" or similar tools used to gather or extract data or any other action on their part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
For all litigation issues regarding this website, Spanish law will be applied. As such, the Courts and Tribunals of the city Madrid (Spain) will resolve competently all arising conflicts from or related to use of the Web Site.